Worried about excess fat and skin in your belly area and dreaming of a firmer, toned midsection?
A tummy tuck by board-certified plastic surgeon Tracy McCall of Lake Country Plastic & Hand Surgery can make your dream a reality.
Find out how a tummy tuck performed by Dr. McCall at her Waukesha, WI, practice can give your midsection a more youthful, athletic look.
A Dramatic Tummy Tuck Transformation
5 Great Reasons to Have a Tummy Tuck
Effects of Pregnancy
Abdominoplasty can reduce excess skin and tighten stretched stomach muscles. It can be combined with liposuction in a mommy makeover treatment. Liposuction removes fat under the skin, while tummy tucks remove skin.
Excess Skin After Weight Loss
Lost a large amount of weight due to bariatric surgery or diet? Folds of drooping skin can remain in your abdominal area. Abdominoplasty performed at our Waukesha, WI, practice can remove excess skin.
Weak Abdominal Wall Muscles
An abdominoplasty can strengthen your abdominal wall muscles, allowing you to stand straighter and reducing back pain.
A firmer tummy after excess fat removal and tightening of abdominal muscles can boost your confidence about yourself and your appearance.
Effects of Aging
Let's face it, as we age, diet and exercise may not be enough to keep our bellies tight and trim. A tummy tuck performed by Dr. McCall can restore a slimmer profile to your midsection.
Ready for a Sleek, Firm Profile? Contact Us for a Tummy Tuck Consultation
Whether you are a fitness fanatic with stubborn belly fat, a new mother who wants her pre-pregnancy figure back through a mommy makeover, or someone with excess stomach skin due to weight loss, a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Tracy McCall can help you realize your cosmetic goals.
Schedule a plastic surgery consultation today at our Waukesha, WI, practice to learn more about our tummy tuck procedures. Dr. McCall looks forward to meeting you and discussing your concerns and questions. Give us a call anytime, or use our easy online form to schedule your consultation. Let's work together to show the world a slimmer, trimmer you.
5-Stars for Dr. McCall
Dr. McCall is amazing! She did a fantastic job on my bilateral reduction. I am so pleased with the results. Her nurse, Kristen, is also fantastic. I can't say enough good things! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon in this area.View on Google
Dr. McCall and her nurse Kristen were the best! I had been bounced around from doctor to doctor and they took care of me right away! Calm environment, very nice and professional staff. It was a joy to be a patient with them. Would recommend any day.View on Google
The Tummy Tuck Procedure
The entire surgery may last a few hours at our private plastic surgery practice.
What to Expect During Recovery
You may experience some bruising and numbness below your belly button after the surgery, but this will fade. Most people prefer to sleep in a recliner for the first few nights after the procedure, as the skin of your abdomen will be stretched tightly. You will generally require two to four weeks for a full recovery. Dr. McCall will go over recovery instructions with you before your procedure. She will always be available for questions.
Will I Have Visible Scars?
- A tummy tuck leaves a thin, permanent scar that stretches from hip to hip. It passes through the crease of your bikini line, where it will be less noticeable. There may also be a small scar around your belly button.
- Some people require only minimal tightening and may be candidates for a mini-abdominoplasty, which leaves a smaller scar and involves minor tightening of the abdomen. Dr. McCall will discuss potential scarring with you during your consultation.
How Much Does a Tummy Tuck Cost?
- This depends on the type of tummy tuck you receive and your goals. We will be happy to discuss costs with you over the phone before you come in for a consultation.
- Insurance rarely covers a tummy tuck as it is considered a cosmetic procedure. However, if done for medical reasons, insurance coverage is possible.
Financing Can Make a Tummy Tuck Affordable
Choose Dr. McCall for Your Tummy Tuck
- Dr. McCall has years of additional, specific training and education that many Milwaukee-area surgeons do not. This allowed her to pass a difficult exam given by a prestigious board of fellow plastic surgeons.
- Superior Care
- All of our patients are treated with extreme respect, compassion, and care.
- Se Habla Español
- Our practice is fully bilingual.
- Advanced Techniques
- Dr. McCall uses the latest plastic surgery techniques in order to provide the most comfortable and effective treatments possible.
- Private Surgical Center
- Your tummy tuck will be performed at our surgical practice, assuring you of privacy and eliminating costly hospital fees.
Another Glowing Review of Our Practice
"Dr. McCall is a wonderful person and surgeon. I’m only 4 days out from my tummy tuck, but the results are already better than I ever could have asked for. I carried around a large apron of skin since I was 17. I waited 24 years to have it removed. Dr. McCall blessed me beyond belief and went the extra mile for my procedure. Her kindness, compassion, and expertise leaves me speechless and in tears. She has literally given me back part of my life. One of the reasons why I chose Dr. McCall is because she came highly recommended by my primary care physician, as well as other mom’s in a local mom’s group. Dr. McCall’s approach is very straightforward and unpretentious, which I personally appreciate. You can tell that she truly cares about her patients and her masterpieces! Her office staff and nurse Kristen, are also wonderful!" Robin B., 2021 Five-Star Review